Lifetime Memories, No Work Required!
Atlanta Kick birthday parties are the best in Atlanta. Here are the types we offer:
It’s the fastest-moving party you can imagine and the most fun, too! The birthday boy or girl leads alongside our instructor, guiding the group through interactive games and karate challenges. Parents are invited to stick around for the fun and even test their toughness in the “board-breaking challenge”. Plus, the birthday child gets to wear a special birthday Black Belt! Ages 3+
Kids will go on zombie hunts, conquer obstacle courses, and capture the flag — all while dodging soft darts from their friends. We select age-appropriate games and supply the “weapons”, soft Nerf ammo, and safety equipment. Ages 7+
Kids love testing their strength and speed. At the Atlanta Kick Ninja Warrior Party, we’ll set up a fun, challenging course in which kids will jump, crawl, and sprint. Obstacle courses are made with tumbling mats and other well-padded materials. Ages 5+
Book an aerial silks party to bring your child’s birthday to new heights! Awe-inspiring techniques and routines are taught by an experienced professional and no experience is needed. Silks is a unique, fun, and safe party experience that will result in lasting memories with friends. Ages 7+
- Parties last an hour and a half. You may arrive 30 minutes in advance of start time to set up the party room.
- Activity time: Kids engage in party time action for about 30 minutes.
- Cake time: Head to the party room for cake and celebration for about 30 minutes.
- Activity time: Final party activity time for about 30 minutes. Party hosts help clean up party room.
- Schedule varies per the type of party.
- We provide tables and chairs, and all equipment for activities.
- You provide all party supplies, paper products, food/beverages and you may decorate as you like.
- Pizza is not included, but many families like to order it separately. We recommend ordering pizza from Blue Moon or Domino’s (Pro tip: ask for a delivery time earlier than you want).
- Parents enjoy watching from the seating areas (some bring adult beverages to share with other parents!) as Atlanta Kick instructors run the party.
- $399 for up to 15 students
- $15 per child for each additional child
- Check out what our space looks like!
RESERVE YOUR PARTY
- The majority of parties are held on Saturday and Sundays, 1pm and later.
- We tend to book up 6-8 weeks out.
- Payments are non-refundable, but if you need to cancel due to an unforeseen circumstance, we can transfer the payment for future events or one of our other programs.
I can honestly say that I am in the best physical shape of my life, and it wouldn't have been possible without the whole Atlanta Kick team encouraging me every step of the way!
Atlanta Kick has been so warm and welcoming. From the attentiveness to our questions to the subtle touches like sending handwritten notes in the mail really mean a lot to us and our son.
I love AK! I’m so glad my roommate introduced me to the studio. Currently doing kickboxing and Ariel silk here, absolutely love the instructors. Paula is patience and informative, thumbs up for the management team too!
Just want to say thank you to John and the Atlanta Kick team for ecouraging our son and helping him overcome his fears. You are very patient motivators. Thank you very much!