The health and safety of our campers and staff are our top priority. Here’s how we are keeping everyone safe at our summer camps:
- We will be following all 32 guidelines for camp
- We are limiting the size of camp
- We have created a very detailed list of cleaning procedures and social distance requirements
Your kiddos will have a blast at this camp! Campers will play games, run obstacle courses, color, socialize and go home exhausted. Your child will get to spend an awesome week of their Summer making new friends and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Camps run from 9:30am-2:30pm, and campers need to bring a snack and lunch daily. We also have a 9am early morning drop off option. Ages 4+
- If you need to cancel and it’s 30 days from the start of camp start, we will issue a full refund.
- If you need to cancel and it’s 3 weeks (or less) from the start of camp, the payment is non-refundable, but we can transfer the payment for future events or one of our other programs.
I love AK! I’m so glad my roommate introduced me to the studio. Currently doing kickboxing and Ariel silk here, absolutely love the instructors. Paula is patience and informative, thumbs up for the management team too!
Just want to say thank you to John and the Atlanta Kick team for ecouraging our son and helping him overcome his fears. You are very patient motivators. Thank you very much!
Love this place!! It’s great for my 5 yr old son! They have been teaching him about discipline, respect, and teamwork! I can also bring my 2 yr old daughter, they have a great play area for her. Thank you AK!!
Excellent kickboxing. Wonderful teachers - class is fun and nonstop intensity for 45 minutes. Gym is clean, staff is helpful, instructors are very much in sync with participants. My kids LOVE the karate instruction with Romeo. Paula in management is so warm and accommodating, Jeff the owner is very much attuned to members. Atlanta Kick is a quality gym in a fabulous location.